PalmPay Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates with a minimum of OND . This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates. See latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. The Company commenced operations in 2019; with core investors such as Transsion Group, NetEase, Tecno Mobile and Mediatek with business presence spread across the Country. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for transactions such as transfer money, pay bills and shop online. We have over 5 million customers on our app and 50,000 Mobile Money agents across the country. We have big plans for 2022 and are building out an ecosystem of merchants, partners and services to meet our customer’s financial needs. Join PalmPay Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Aggregator Supervisor
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
Employment Type: Contract
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- We are looking for experienced POS Aggregator Supervisors who are passionate about our mission to drive financial inclusion in Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identification and onboarding of new aggregators of other platforms.
- Monitoring of all aggregators and their sub-agents’ performances.
- Engagement of aggregators to ensure resolution of issues, and complaints and follow through to ensure that issues are resolved urgently.
- Terminal Management: Ensure that terminals are deployed to the right aggregators with the highest potential for viability.
- Follow through on terminal deployment to ensure that only the right agents have terminals and they are put to use as soon as they are deployed to aggregators.
- Leverage communication platforms and groups to share updates, learning tips, and new product offerings to aggregators.
Also Apply for: Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Minimum of OND in any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a POS Aggregator, Marketer, or Sales Officer in any financial institution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial services and POS deployment processes.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Hotel Capitol Recruitment (10 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online