Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Stanbic IBTC Bank job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. Join Stanbic IBTC Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Manager, Silver Segment
Job ID: 64338
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Job Family: Direct Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
Also see: MTN Nigeria Employment (12 Positions)
- Responsible for the development of new products within the silver banking space.
- A key member of cross-functional product development teams that typically include engineers, researchers, technologists and representatives of marketing and finance departments.
- Liaises with different members of the development team to drive both new and existing projects forward.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Implement operating model and value proposition:
- Collaborates with the relevant stakeholders within the Bank to develop new products for the silver banking segment.
- Carries out extensive research to identify needs that new or improved products can fulfill in line with the Bank’s strategic objectives to drive product success via all channels.
- Responsible for the roll-out and implementation of new Silver Banking Products in conjunction with the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Carries out periodic market survey to ascertain how competitor’s offering or market changes are impacting on product performance.
- Develops schedules for each phase of Silver Banking products development and monitor progress against targets.
- Closely monitors Silver Banking Products, appraise market acceptance and use feedback to initiate product modifications and/or enhancements.
Also see: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Achievement of the sales targets and profit.
- Performance of products
- Relevance and alignment of products to the demands of the market
Operational efficiency and effectiveness:
- Drives efficiency and effectiveness within the Products division by collaborating with the relevant internal stakeholders and staff to improve efficiency.
- Analyses MIS reports to identify relevant performance and local market data for planning, profitability and to assist management in decision making i.e. product portfolio analysis and optimization.
- Ensure the adherence to all internal risk related policies and guidelines.
- Achievement of customer experience measurement targets.
- Delivery of Products projects in time, scope and budget.
- Adoption of product related changes
- Contributes to the formulation, execution and measurement of transactional products (lending & deposits) in order to grow new business and share of wallet in the Product.
- Responsible for the performance of the Products in the Bank (i.e. monitors performance against targets; discusses variances; provides guidance and direction for suitable corrective action plans).
- Evaluates and decides, in conjunction with all relevant stakeholders, on campaigns and initiatives to be supported.
- Achievement of the Bank’s Products sales targets
- Integrates and aligns with product offerings, IT, Operations, HR, and Sales Planning and Optimisation to ensure shared responsibility for sustainable business growth and staff/customer retention through service excellence and consistent customer experience.
- Integrates and addresses customer service experience of the banks products as per the value proposition.
- Before sign-off, reviews all changes impacting customers, and assesses their impact on customer experience.
- Achievement on Net Promoter’s Scores
- High value customer retention
- Ensure adherence to governance and compliance in line with regulatory and bank policy
- Co-ordinates the Products strategy and activities to achieve and maintain the relevant legislative requirements
- Achievement of customer experience measurement targets
- Satisfactory risk and compliance audit results
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree (minimum of second class lower)
- Years: 3 – 4 years
- Experience Description: 4 years experience of which 3 years should be in the banking industry.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online