Upbeat Centre recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with SSCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Upbeat Centre was destined to fill a hole on the lookout, laying out a top notch and tomfoolery sports and wellness diversion centrein Africa to serve all locally. We are dynamic, empowering, group situated, healthy, and solid with inspirational perspectives we are infants, younger students, youthful grown-ups, daredevils, guardians, and grandparents. Consistently, we convey an extraordinary encounter through our Facility, our kin, and our items to make UPBEAT your main objective for the sake of entertainment and wellness. We offer astounding quality assistance in a protected climate. We are vivacious, we are fun, imaginative, and fit! We contact the existences of everybody as we challenge you to be enlivened, be unique, and be inspired. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness and Up your Life! Join Upbeat Centre careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Upbeat Centre Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Porter
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Employment (10 Positions)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of all storage areas such as main store, container store
- Overseeing the monitoring of the inventory by taking note of missing cleaning supplies and notifying the inventory/store officer when additional stock is needed
- Moving of all procured items from area of delivery to storage area.
- Assist in proper arrangement of items in the store.
- Assist the Bartender unit in moving drinks from store/container to the Bar.
- Assist Restaurant to move items from store/container to the kitchen.
- Assist in taking receiving of items when the storekeeper is not available.
- Loading and offloading of items procured.
- Assist in issuing of store items from the store.
- Assist to set up chairs for event and clear out after each event
- Responsible for all moveable items in the facility.
- Ensure no items e.g., chairs, tables are left outside after usage.
- Count items frequently to ensure all items are in place.
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum of SSCE
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in related role in a hospitality environment.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Previous work experience as a Porter, Janitor or Custodian
- Hands-on experience with industrial cleaning equipment
- Good physical condition, stamina, and strength (e.g., to lift heavy equipment)
- Familiarity with security regulations
- Availability to work in shifts and flexible schedules (e.g., weekends and evenings)
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.