Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. See more Hilton Worldwide Job vacancies Here >>
Hilton Worldwide Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Porter
Job No: HOT09HYS
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Brand: Curio Lagos Airport
- A Luggage Porter provides consistently-delivered exceptional customer service to Guests, especially as service affects laundry and the transferring and storing of luggage.
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
What Will I Be Doing?
As a Luggage Porter, you will provide consistently-delivered exceptional customer service to Guests, especially as service affects laundry and the transferring and storing of luggage. The Luggage Porter interacts with Guests and contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure laundry support is provided when required, complete with all wash cycles, folding and storage.
- Offer consistent, high standard service and assistance to Guests and maintain a lobby presence that offers courteous and attentive service
- Ensure that individual customers and Groups receive fast, efficient and friendly service.
- Ensure that either the Head Porter or Concierge Supervisor on duty are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either the customers or other departments
- Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day
- Assist with room moves and luggage deliveries and man the Front Door, following all standard operating procedures.
- Ensure the effective handling and storing of long-term and short-term luggage for arriving/departing Guests and clients.
- Maintain public areas and all equipment in immaculate condition
- Communicate with Security regarding any unattended luggage
- Greet all guests in public areas and rooms in a warm manner
What Are We Looking For?
Luggage Porters serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Commitment to respond to Guest requests and deliver high levels of service
- Excellent grooming standards.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Previous experience working within a hotel and distinctions.
- Previous experience working in Concierge in a hotel environment.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for EHA Clinics Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online