Bible Society of Nigeria employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Bible Society of Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) was founded on 8th February, 1966 through the pioneering efforts of the late Dr. Francis Ezeogo Akanu Ibiam, the first indigenous Governor of the defunct Eastern Region. The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities. Join Bible Society of Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Bible Society of Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Porter
Location: Wuse Zone 5, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure that all guests are properly checked into their rooms, acquaint guest to the facilities in the room and ensure everything in the room is intact before checkout.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Help to carry guests’ luggage during check in and check out
- Fixing of minor issues like changing of light, bulbs, cleaning of work areas including entrance
- Helping guests /customers acquaint with the facilities in the room
- Interact with customers and clients professionally
- Ensure everything in the room is intact before check out
- Carry out other responsibilities assigned by the manager while maintaining professional composure always.
- Welcome guests to the hotel and carry their luggage.
- Answer queries about the hotel and make reservations.
- Arrange taxis and book tickets.
- Run errands, such as picking up dry cleaning.
- Take messages.
- Give directions.
- Move furniture or equipment to set up rooms for events.
- Respond to safety and security issues
Also Apply for: CWAY Group Employment (6 Positions)
- Ordinary Diploma in any related field or Secondary School Certificate.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Good time management skills, attention to details and good interpersonal communication, (written and verbal communication). Computer knowledge is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Tempkers Limited Recruitment (18 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.