DRYVA Logistics Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This DRYVA Logistics Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
DRYVA Logistics Limited is a leading logistics company, providing end to end supply chain management solutions. Our services cover Third Party Logistics, E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing. We are your number one logistics partner, and we have the capability to manage your logistics outsourcing to allow you focus on your core business. We’re building the largest managed truck fleet in Africa and we also offer a profitable platform that aggregates independent truck owners. Our fleet base is fast growing and caters to small, medium and large companies across FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), Retail Chains, Agriculture and Pharmaceuticals, across the 36 states of Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Join DRYVA Logistics Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
DRYVA Logistics Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Port Operations Logistics Officer
Also see: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Enroll and secure dedicated trucks (3rd Party) into the port fleet for day-day shipment.
- Rapidly build a wide trucker base across the Port.
- Work with the transport team to Manage at least 100 dedicated trucks. Build a pool of 500 trucks, with 20% conversion into dedicated trucks.
- Provide strong partner development and support to truckers to help them grow their business with DRYVA.
- Manage all truck drivers, and assist with any needed documentation to facilitate swift entry into the port and exit.
- Responsible for guiding trucks to their loading points, and administration of exit processes and documentation.
- Responsible for monitoring loading of all port shipment
- Facilitates gate in and gate out of trucks, and express passage / entry of trucks into the port.
- Coordinate and track vehicles in transit from loading site to delivery locations, and empty returns to designated terminals.
- Ensure swift container card collection for all empty returns.
- Liaise with security agencies to facilitate seamless execution and operations within the port
- Responsible for TDO collection and allocation to our respective Drivers for loading TDOs from the point of loading to the point of exit of trucks
- Create and maintain effective relationships with all major contacts at the port terminal
- Build relationship with all trailer parks.
- Quickly develop expertise in callup generation.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Ensure best in class turnaround times for all trucks from loading to empty returns.
- Give regular reports on port operations to internal teams on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- HND / B.Sc in Transport & Logistics Management or other related fields.
- Cognate 3-7 years of work experience in Port operations
- Proven access to a network of truckers in strategic regions of the country, particularly at the major ports.
- Relevant professional certification in Transport in Nigeria. E.g. National Institute of Transport & Logistics is an added advantage
- Experience in Truck types and models, costs, utilization and management peculiarities
- Good knowledge of Port and terminals peculiarities: the ability to navigate through key operation areas and issues.
- Excellent relationship management
- Excellent Problem-solving, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills
- Great communication skills.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.