Eko Maintenance Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. Eko Maintenance Limited was established in 2011. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value. Our know how and experience covers all fields of infrastructure and building including new towns, resorts, business parks, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.. Join Maintenance Limited career team today, and be part of our success story.
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumber
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (14 Positions)
- Assemble, install, maintain, and pressure test all pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, drainage, sprinkler, and gas systems according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Determine sources of plumbing malfunctions and complete repairs as indicated or according to work orders.
- Install and repair pipes, fittings, valves, fixtures, and plumbing system equipment, including sinks, commodes, water heaters, water softeners, etc.
- Repair dishwashers and kitchen equipment that incorporate gas or water consumption.
- Receive and complete work orders.
- Select material and hardware and make time and materials estimates.
- Maintain accurate records on material and labor used
- Maintain inventory of district-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Working in other areas of the maintenance department to provide support during absences or shortage of staff in other trades or to perform duties associated with light construction projects.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Lumos Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.