TradeDepot recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This TradeDepot job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders. Join TradeDepot careers team today, and be part of our success story.
TradeDepot Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Picking Supervisor
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Benin – Edo, Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Responsible for locating items in the warehouse in an efficient manner while constantly delivering them to a designated area for delivery.
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Locate products using technology
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Restock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Keep records of completed orders
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
- Adhere to health and safety policies and quality standards
- S/he will have significant experience understanding SKU categorization, item sourcing and picking within a warehouse environment.
- S/he will be goal driven, pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- S/he will be a great communicator.
Application Closing Date