Apply for the ongoing Lifestores Healthcare Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. These Lifestores Healthcare jobs in Nigeria are open to all qualified candidates.
Lifestores Healthcare is democratizing admittance to essential medical services in Nigeria and other boondocks markets by changing the job and adequacy of drug stores. Drug stores are the most visited space in medical care in outskirts markets like Nigeria; be that as it may, they are compelled by difficulties around counterfeit prescriptions, unfortunate information assortment and restricted comprehensive consideration administrations. Lifestores Healthcare has fostered a drug commercial center called OGApharmacy to help drug stores, medical clinics, and facilities deal with their stock all the more effectively, appreciate bunch buy limits, access credits, and better serve their patients. Lifestores Healthcare additionally claims a mass-market organization of drug stores. The organization is driven by a mix of drug specialists and experts with experience in everyday administration, counseling, and innovation. We are upheld by a worldwide organization of financial backers and consultants. Join Lifestores Healthcare careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Lifestores Healthcare Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pick & Pack Officer
About the Role
- We are looking for a pick and park officer who is smart, energetic, collaborative,detailed, friendly, well organized. The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills.
- You will utilize requisitions and order sheets to pick a wide variety of items, place and arrange items following specific instructions.
- You will be required to check for damaged items, confirm correct items and quantities received or shipped.
- You will perform duties in accordance with standard operating instructions, and ensure inbound and outbound shipments are correct and defect-free.
- You will perform basic maintenance and report quality variances.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process all Inventory to be shipped, as well as those coming to the warehouse, following established organizational procedures.
- Organize materials shipped to the warehouse according to picking list, item number, lot number, and quantity.
- Assembling daily orders, filling out packing and order forms by shipping location; maintain a list of all inventory needed and provide them to shippers and movers as required.
- Choose the right packaging for each item to ease packing and shipment.
- Any other area of support that the team requests.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years work experience in a similar .
- Proficient organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with people.
- Physically agile and dexterous.
Benefits and Compensation
- We offer competitive compensation. Additional benefits include pension contributions, access to regular training, and ongoing feedback to boost your skills.
- You will have ample opportunities to work with and learn directly from world-class operators, including top pharmacists and leaders with backgrounds at Harvard and Stanford Business Schools.
- Lifestores thrives on a collaborative, meritocratic working culture. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.