Abuja Clinics recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Abuja Clinics is a global standard health facility focused on providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best. Your optimal health and quality of life at its best is our concern. Join Abuja Clinics career team today, and be part of our success story. Join Abuja Clinics careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Physiotherapist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: World Health Organization Recruitment (6 Positions)
Summary of Responsibilities
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks.
- Diagnose, assess and treat patient’s physical problem/condition.
- To be legally responsible and accountable
- Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again
- To act in a caring, compassionate and professional at all times.
- Develop and review treatment programs that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Involve parents and carers in the treatment, review, and rehabilitation of patients.
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics.
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention.
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (11 Positions)
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Supervise student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers.
- Rehabilitation and pain management – introducing exercises to reduce and manage pain following surgery, injury or illness
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Physiotherapy
- 4 years post qualification (2 years post NYSC)
- Must have completed NYSC,or Certificate of Exemption.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (11 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.