About Ascentech Services Limited:
Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (3 Positions)
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
Also Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment (21 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology
- 2 to 3 Years Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
- Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
- Valid licence to practice the profession
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
Also Apply For Flex Finance Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Pharmacist (Victoria Island)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.