Dunn and Braxton Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with SSCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Dunn and Braxton Limited aids businesses optimize productivity by accessing dynamic teams of top talents at minimal costs. We will help your organization reduce risks, save costs and ensure compliance with Federal and State laws. This way, you are able to focus on your core to innovate and succeed. Join Dunn and Braxton Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dunn and Braxton Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Driving Coach
Location: Ojodu, Berger – Lagos
Employment Type: 3-4 Months Contract
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
- We are currently sourcing for a patient, enthusiastic and experienced driving coach for a client of ours at Berger. The driving instructor’s responsibilities would include planning and coaching our client in order to promote her theoretical and applied driving skills.
- Our ideal candidate should have at least 8 years driving experience and must be familiar with Lagos route. S/he must reside around Ojodu Berger, have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violation.
- To succeed in this role, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing the clients with an excellent experience.
- Providing instruction on the parts and functions of a vehicle, and on-road regulations.
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder the smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Helping the client to develop confidence in her driving skills.
- Gaining control of the vehicle during emergency situations.
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (29 Positions)
- Minimum of SSCE
- Valid driving license
- Minimum of 8 years driving experience.
- Clear driving record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Patience and enthusiasm.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
Salary: N50,000 – N80,000 / month (Negotiable).
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.