Dunn and Braxton Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Dunn and Braxton Limited aids businesses optimize productivity by accessing dynamic teams of top talents at minimal costs. We will help your organization reduce risks, save costs and ensure compliance with Federal and State laws. This way, you are able to focus on your core to innovate and succeed. Join Dunn and Braxton Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Dunn and Braxton Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Driver
Location: Alagbole, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (5 Positions)
- We are currently looking to hire a patient, enthusiastic and experienced driver for a client of ours.
- The driver would be responsible for conveying his/her employer to places as instructed.
- This incorporates driving him or her to work and occasions.
- Our ideal candidate should have at least 8 years driving experience and must be familiar with Lagos route.
- S/he must reside around Ojodu Berger, Ogba or its axis, have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violation.
- To succeed in this role, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing the clients with an excellent experience.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date
- Fulfill administrative needs as assigned by the client
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder the smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Helping the client to develop confidence in her driving skills.
- Gaining control of the vehicle during emergency situations.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND qualification
- 8 – 10 years working experience as a professional driver.
- A valid Driver’s license
- Time management and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Candidate must reside around Alagbole or its axis.
N50,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Renmoney Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.