BU Power Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This BU Power Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
BU Power Limited is a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round. Join BU Power Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
BU Power Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Driver
Location: Costain, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner
- Ensure the vehicle is fueled, is in the best conditions for movements and well maintained
- Keeping the company vehicle clean by washing it regularly
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of staff luggage, products, and materials
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- A minimum of an SSCE qualification
- A valid driver’s license
- A minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Only candidates living in close proximity to Lekki or Surulere are needed
- Good knowledge of Lagos route
- The ability to use smartphone / mobile technology tools such as GPS, Google Map is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Vehicle daily checks.
- Skills in preventive vehicle maintenance
- Ability to drive at night
- Must understand road signs
- Ability to understand warning signs on the dashboard.
- N65,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you