Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd started as a mono speciality centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd currently has four hospitals located in Abuja, Lagos, Kainji and Jebba having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialities and include emergency/trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital. Join Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Medical Director
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description for Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited Recruitment
- The Personal Assistant reports directly to the Medical Director. The Personal Assistant to the Medical Director is charged with providing full administrative and clerical support services to the Medical Director.
- The incumbent will ensure effective management of the day to day affairs of the Medical Director and professionally handle sensitive and complex issues.
- The Personal Assistant will be expected to take initiative as appropriate for the professional management of administrative tasks.
- The duties of the Personal Assistant will include: schedule and coordinate appointments, book and arrange the Medical Director’s travel and hotel accommodation, dealing with correspondence and phone calls, and typing compiling, and preparing reports.
Also see: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Responsibilities for Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited Recruitment
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating the Medical Director’s appointments.
- Acting as the first point of contact; dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Ensure all correspondence is dealt with appropriately and timely.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments of the Medical Directors.
- Manage Medical Director’s travel and hotel accommodations.
- Reminding the Medical Director of important tasks and deadlines.
- Responsible for typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Responsible for managing the Medical Director’s patient database.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and patients.
- Ensure the Medical Director is fully briefed on, or prepared for any engagements he is involved in.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the Medical Director.
- Preparing agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Prepares documents, reports and presentations as instructed.
- Assists the Medical Director in research and writing papers.
- Ensure smooth management of the day-to-day activities of the Medical Director.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Medical Director.
Qualifications and Competencies for Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited Recruitment
- B.Sc / HND in Administration or the Social Sciences. MSc will be an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant in a reputable organization, with 2-3 years experience.
- Knowledge of hospital management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good diction is a must.
- Discretion and trustworthiness.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Should possess the ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially, word, excel, PowerPoint, and outlook.
- Pays attention to details.
Special Conditionsfor Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited Recruitment
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Application Closing Date for Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited Recruitment
5th November, 2021.
Method of Application for Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position Title and Code (AL00003) as the subject of their email application.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA