Vesa Fisheries Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
VESA Fisheries Limited has been serving the Nigerian economy for over 35years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Benin, Lagos and Port-Harcourt thus, providing value to customers. Join Vesa Fisheries Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Vesa Fisheries Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Personal Assistant to the Executive Officer
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (5 Positions)
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for:
- Receiving and sending the Executive’s correspondence via emails and text messages.
- Making and receiving calls on behalf of the Executive.
- Receiving the Executive’s personal and official guests.
- Making hotel and flight reservations on behalf of the Executive and guests.
- Record keeping of all the Executive’s correspondence.
- Attending and taking minutes of the Executive’s meetings.
- Accompanying the Executive to social functions and official meetings.
- Any other job as assigned by the Executive.
- Maintaining cashbook of company’s accounts
- Writing of cheques.
- Handling cash payments and transactions.
- Any other job as assigned by the Managing Director.
Also Apply for: Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Degree preferable with 2:1 grade.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience a Personal Assistant.
Skills and Competency:
- Proficient computer skills, including ability to prepare spreadsheet;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level staff; etc.
N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment (13 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Personal Assistant – Benin” as the subject of the email.