VESA Fisheries Limited has been serving the Nigerian economy for over 35years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Benin, Lagos and Port-Harcourt thus, providing value to customers. See more Vesa Fisheries Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Vesa Fisheries Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Chairman / Managing Director
Location: Benin-City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for:
- Receiving and sending the Chairman/Managing Director’s correspondence via emails and text messages.
- Obtaining the Chairman/Managing Director’s approval on sent requests.
- Making and receiving calls on behalf of the Chairman/Managing Director.
- Receiving of the Chairman/Managing Director’s personal and official guest.
- Making hotel and flight reservations on behalf of the Chairman/Managing Director and guests.
- Recording and keeping track of the Chairman/Managing Director’s out-of-pocket expenses.
- Keeping a record of all the Chairman/Managing Director’s correspondence.
- Filing records for receipts, PR, traveling allowance for staff, weekly and monthly police allowance, party expenses, delivery of parcels, etc.
- Attending and taking minutes of the Chairman/Managing Director’s meetings.
- Handle the fueling of the Chairman/Managing Director’s vehicles.
- Accompanying the Chairman/Managing Director at social functions and official meetings.
- The preferred candidate is expected to be a female and has the flexibility to travel.
- Any other job as assigned by the Chairman/Managing Director.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Degree in Social / Management Science.
- First Class and a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience in a similar role officer.
Skills and Competency:
- Ability to travel when required.
- Very proficient in the use of electronic gadgets and social media.
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to prepare spreadsheets.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Conversant with visa processing.
N200,000 to N300,000 depending on your class of degree and other requirements /month.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “PA – Benin (Female)” as the subject of the mail.