Start a new career with Refine Labs while working from home at your convenient time. This remote job opportunity 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Refine Labs is destined to be a top-tier “Talent Destination” for exceptional individuals who want to grow their careers long-term. Chris Walker is the Founder & CEO of Refine Labs, a renowned international speaker and a highly successful B2B marketing thought leader who is looking for a personal assistant to maximize performance, productivity, and day-to-day experience. Our team members are excited to start the week with support, creativity, and passion. We’re building the best B2B demand marketing firm in the world, so join us!
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Location: Work from Home Job, U.S.A
Also Apply for: Customer Experience Recruiter at DoorDash, Remote Job – 60k/yr
What you’ll do at Refine Labs:
- Proactive Life Management: It is imperative that you are able to anticipate needs and potential issues and proactively address them and mitigate problems. Excuses are not in your vocabulary, when problems arise you are solution focused, keeping the emotion out of the equation, to get the job done as quickly as possible.
- Personal Errands: Willingness to travel locally in Austin as needed through the week and weekends to handle various personal affairs for Chris and his dog Arya to make his life easier.
- Scheduling, Coordination & Calendar Management: Own CEO’s calendar management including all scheduling and coordination. Ensure top priorities are scheduled and protected to maximize the effectiveness of the CEO. Assist with coordination of personal responsibilities and appointments.
- Internal & External Stakeholder Communications: Serve as the primary point of contact for internal & external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the CEO. Own preparation of meeting agendas, notes and follow up action items.
- Public Relations & Event Management: Coordinate travel, logistics, speaking engagements, podcast scheduling, and more. Prep documents & decks and other ad hoc projects.
- Project Management: Manage important projects from kick off to completion.
- Occasional Travel: The CEO resides in Austin and Boston, this individual will be part of making sure both locations are functional for his needs.
What you should bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of experience as a personal or executive assistant
- Proven track record of accomplishment of skillful execution of administrative activities, proactive calendar management and project management
- Hyper-organized and detail oriented
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Suite and Google Workspace
- Available as needed for evening or weekend check in’s based on the CEO’s schedule
- A background in public relations or marketing is beneficial but not required
- Thick skin and someone who does not take things personally
- Must love dogs and be willing to dog sit
- Empathy – for our team, our partners, our clients, and their customers
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Also Apply for: Executive Assistant at Truv, Remote Job
- Though Refine Labs is a 100% distributed workforce, this special position is required to be based in Austin and there will be an expectation you will work out of Chris’ house in Austin as needed.
- Competitive compensation
- Premium health coverage – medical, dental, & vision
- Parental leave
- Unlimited PTO with minimum time off (a minimum of 7 days off every 6 months)
- No Meeting Fridays
- Defined career pathing for all roles
- Company kick-off trips and virtual team activities
Please note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us, as we are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
Refine Labs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.