Stella Maris High School is a highly successful and prospering co-educational private secondary school in the center of Abuja. It has more than 450 pupils. We are quite academically selective, with everyone doing above average. From the moment a child enrolls in the school, they will gain access to a wide range of musical, creative, sporting, and artistic opportunities that are crucial for children’s all-around education and development, as well as an excellent academic education supported by highly qualified and experienced specialist staff. Our top priority is the students’ welfare, and we go above and beyond to make sure they all feel safe and content. Our ethos is built on a traditional framework of discipline and encouragement. Join Stella Maris Schools careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Stella Maris Schools Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive director’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the executive directorand internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Must be able to work with calendars.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
Also Apply for Abuja Clinics Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
Skills / Qualifications
- A Bachelors Degree. Arelated certification would be considered an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Must be Capable of Using MS Office Tools and Google Calender.
- Must be Proficient in English, Hardworking and Honest.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Menzon Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.