Marquis Concierge recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Marquis Concierge Limited is a provider of concierge and lifestyle management solutions. We offer a variety of bespoke membership options, personal/corporate concierge solutions & luxury VIP services to some of the most discerning clientele. Built to serve the growing concierge market, Marquis Concierge was created in 2015 due to global growing demand for quality concierge services. The aim was to create a company that could cater to any request around the world and not be limited to localized services. Join Marquis Concierge careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Marquis Concierge Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are seeking to recruit a smart, intelligent and versatile candidate for the position of a Personal Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our organization’s CEO.
- The ideal candidate should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance, you must be smart, versatile, ready to travel within short notice.
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Provide confidential administrative support to the CEO and complete a broad variety of tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, etc.
- Arrange and handle all logistics events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes in management meetings.
- Have a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keep the CEO updated.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
Also Apply for: Hotel Capitol Recruitment (10 Positions)
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong work tenure with at least 4 years of experience supporting senior-level management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment (10 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.