Kadick Integrated Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Kadick Integrated Limited was framed in 2001 and consolidated as a private restricted risk organization with two investors – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The thought behind Kadick was to give first rate appropriation and conveyance administrations for quick purchaser merchandise across Nigeria. Throughout the interceding years, Kadick has had the option to make and foster vigorous conveyance channels and designs that ride on innovation to meet client assumptions effectively. The organization as of now works from three states and north of fifty outlets. Furthermore, we have enhanced into different administrations, for example, Financial Inclusion, acquirements for the public authority, improvement and arrangement of IT answers for SMEs, development and upkeep of structures, arrangement of business process organizing and once again designing administrations, and so forth. Join Kadick Integrated Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Kadick Integrated Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the Director email
- Answering calls and liaising with clients competently
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence on the Director’s behalf
- Delegating work in the manager’absence
- Diary management
- Planning and organising meetings
- Organising complex travel
- Taking action points and writing minutes
- Preparing papers for meetings
- Taking dictation
- Planning and organising events
- Improving office systems
- Conducting research
- Preparing presentations
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- Managing ad-hoc projects.
Also Apply for: Havana Specialist Hospital Recruitment (3 Positions)
Skills and Qualifications
Desired skill sets for a Personal Assistant can vary. A few general skills to include in the job description are:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy and experience with word processing and email programs
- Active listening and good communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to multitask
- Strong time-management and organization skills.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: WTS Energy Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.