Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. Join Stanbic IBTC Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: People and Culture Business Partner
Job Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (6 Positions)
Operationalize the human capital strategy to enable the Business Unit strategy:
- Translate the group and Business Unit business line’s people strategy into operational plans for execution at Business Unit business unit level. Ensure that all key decision makers in the Business Unit business unit understand the links and how the people strategy will enable their Business Unit business unit.
- Identify which of the standard people dashboards are most pertinent to the supported Business Unit business unit. Highlight key metrics to the Business Unit business executives. Help them understand what the metrics mean for their Business Unit business. Provide input into the central Business Unit business intelligence team if there are new needs from Business Unit business.
- Define the people change approach for change started in the Business Unit business or in Human Capital. Ensure that Business Unit business Partners are equipped with the right skills and tools to support the Business Unit business through the changes. Recommend Business Unit business on the level of employee and union consultation needed for key changes.
Engage with the Business Unit business unit leadership to ensure that the Business Unit business is appropriately resourced:
- Find where Business Unit business delivery is affected due to poor structures, resource or capability gaps. Work with the individual executives to make changes to their organization structures to enable better service delivery or improved commercial performance.
- Review the job architecture for the Business Unit area at least on an annual basis to decide if there has been creep in the number or grades of jobs, inconsistencies in job title conventions and look for improvements and standardization opportunities. Work with job family owners to adjust.
- Drive the analysis of the skills gap in the Business Unit by engaging with learning specialists and supplying a forward-looking view of the Business Unit business requirements. Find the training and other development opportunities already available in the bank. In partnership with line managers and Learning and Development, develop specific interventions to address Business Unit business needs where existing programs do not meet the requirements.
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
Advise middle and senior managers on employee engagement, performance management, talent and reward best practices:
- Drive the process of goal setting in the Business Unit business unit in line with Business Unit business unit aims. Coach senior managers on the process and quality aspects of goal setting.
- Coordinate and preside over performance moderation exercises at a senior leadership level of the Business Unit business. Recommend line on the appropriate performance distribution given their Business Unit business unit performance.
- Track all employees on performance improvement plans and check the impact of the process. Ensure that all governance requirements are met.
- Drive the talent identification, potential assessment, talent review and development planning in the Business Unit business unit. Ensure Business Unit business executive participation in development interventions and mentoring. Work with learning and development to find the most effective development relative to individual needs of identified talent.
- Engage with Business Unit business executives across the assigned Business Unit business unit to explain the reward framework and how it supports their Business Unit business objectives. Drive the Business Unit business unit budget setting for staff cost and training by supplying expertise on expected salary increases changes in the composition of the workforce and skills gaps that may surface because of new strategic focus areas in the Business Unit business.
- Drive the allocation of the Business Unit business unit bonus and increase pots. Sense check allocations of bonuses and increases across the Business Unit business function and engage with Business Unit business executives where changes are needed. Facilitate, challenge and support grievance processes in this regard.
Also Apply for: Promasidor Recruitment (3 Positions)
Lead a Human Capital Business Unit Partnering Team:
- Develop a high performing team by embedding the bank’s performance process, regular performance feedback and coaching. Address deficient performance. Motivate team members and ensure that they receive recognition for work well done.
- Decide development needs of the team and ensure that development opportunities (training, rotation, on-the-job learning) are budgeted for and executed.
- Interview and recruit new members of the team, including deciding the proper salary with input from the Human Capital Business Unit business Partner for Human Capital.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the Business Unit business strategy and translate it into team deliverables.
- Ensure that processes, control requirements and risk management frameworks that are in place for the area are understood by all members of the team.
- Ensure that the teams understand the compliance requirements in the function. Create actions to address gaps. Monitor compliance training attendance monthly and ensure that teams understand the importance of completing it.
- Ensure that the department has trained and adequate numbers of health and safety representatives.
- Log Risk Incidents because of operational errors or fraud in the department. Participate in formal investigations. Ensure that all events are properly analyzed and closed out.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Social Sciences or other related fields.
- Post graduate qualification and/or Professional qualification in Human Resource Management, Social Science/Studies, or Organizational Development are added Advantages.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate Human Capital Business Partnering experience in banking (Business Unit).
The Individuals we are looking for must have the listed competencies:
- Empowering Individuals: This competency emphasizes the empowerment of others, which includes encouraging others, motivating as well as inspiring them.
- Embracing Change: in the context of organizations is concerned with the extent to which individuals accept challenges and change as well as the extent to which individuals cope well with uncertainty.
- Directing People: This competency emphasizes the “leading” or “giving direction” part of leadership.
- Resolving Conflict: This competency is about effectively dealing with disagreements and conflict in the workplace.
- Showing Composure: This is about the extent to which individuals can remain calm under pressure and keep poise before and during important events.
Also Apply for: MainOne Cable Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
The Individuals we are looking for must have the listed competencies:
- Business Unit business Acumen: The ability to analyze Business Unit business financial performance as well as competitor and external factors as it would apply to the people practice in the organization.
- Workforce Planning: Knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices related to deciding workload projections and current and future competency gaps.
- Human Resource Consulting: The ability to engage with leadership, managers and employees using a consultative and engaging approach while balancing the needs of the employee with that of the employer.
- Managerial Budgeting: The ability to plan the work unit budget and manage income and expenditure, through responsible implementation of policies, practices and decisions.
- Talent Management: Knowledge and practical skills in the identification of talented individuals, assessment of potential, creation of develop plans and developing retention and engagement activities for these individuals.
- Organization Planning and Design: The ability to design organizational structures using Levels of Work, Business Unit business processes and organizational strategic aims.
- Change Management: The ability to ensure that isolated and independent organizational change actions are integrated and sustained through a disciplined change process. Ability to apply change management principles and techniques for planning and implementing change in an organization.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Hotel Capitol Recruitment (10 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.