PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. See more PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Supervisor
Job Requisition ID: JR000755
Location: Lagos (Nigeria Head Office)
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources
Timely payments of salaries which includes:
- Capturing of inputs from HR supervisors.
- Conversion of Valid reports such as productivity bonus, Leave Allowances and sales bonus etc. into the human manager adoptable report.
- Monthly generation of bank analysis to make funds available in the virtual account.
Remittance of statutory deductions and Reconciliations:
- Monthly reconciliation of statutory deductions (PFA) with remittances.
- Monthly payment of NHF remittances.
- Quarterly payments of NSITF remittances.
- Raising payment schedules for terminal benefits, probationary pay, rent etc.
- Ensuring union payments are ready monthly.
- Monthly Reconciling of First bank transactions.
Effective communication and customer service:
- Prompt resolution of staff bank and Payment issues.
- Handles queries that arise after the payment of salaries, terminal benefits etc.
- Generation of staff profile for NHF Remittances
- Monthly generation and dispatch of payslips
Adhere strictly to controls and compliance for all payroll transactions:
- Interpretation of labour law, PITA 2014, Finance act 2020, Pencom act 2012 amended, employer compensation acts are supreme.
- Interpretation and Implementation Payroll internal control procedures.
- Preparation and filing of PAYE tax annual returns with SIRS.
Statutory, Internal and External Control and Audit:
- Proper filing of payroll records.
- Annual returns filing with all SIRS.
- Monthly internal payroll transactions assessment before payment of salary
- Monthly reconciliation meeting with finance team.
- Financial Statement audit exercises.
- Statutory/Regulatory audits by NSITF, PENCOM, SIRS and others
- PENCOM & NSITF Compliance certificate renewal.
- Any other responsibility assigned by my Line Manager and other requirements from department.
Knowledge Skills and Experience Required
- 2 to 4 years relevant experience.
- Accounting, Mathematics/Statistics or related background.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to provide clear and accurate information in a suitable format for business use.
- Experience of data analysis/data manipulation/problem solving.
- Confidence and skill when presenting information to different audiences.
- Excellent work organisation.
Job Context & Special Features:
- Role deals with highly confidential data.
- Incumbent must act with discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Always store correctly and carefully.
- Knowledge of NDPR/DGPR
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online