PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. The Company commenced operations in 2019; with core investors such as Transsion Group, NetEase, Tecno Mobile and Mediatek with business presence spread across the Country. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for transactions such as transfer money, pay bills and shop online. We have over 5 million customers on our app and 50,000 Mobile Money agents across the country. We have big plans for 2022 and are building out an ecosystem of merchants, partners and services to meet our customer’s financial needs. See more PalmPay Limited Job vacancies Here >>
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- The ideal candidate would be required to observe and manage multiple deadlines as well as contribute to the overall success of the organization by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll administration for a defined group of employees, including data entry for new hires, terminations and employee updates, which as tax statuses, organizational levels, pay rates and direct deposits.
- Prepare payrolls for monthly approvals and support with the submission of Statutory notices and relevant tax/social security documents to third parties.
- Interact with the client base via telephone and/or e-mail to obtain payroll data including working hours, salary adjustments, special payments and employee deductions.
- Liaise with the internal and external departments to research and resolve problems to ensure the accuracy of payroll.
- Ensure proper processing of payroll deductions for taxes, benefits, charitable contributions and other deductions.
- Enter, maintain and/or process information in the payroll system; information may include but is not limited to employees’ hourly rates, salaries, commissions, bonuses or other compensation, time worked, paid leave and holidays, deductions and withholding, and address changes.
- Update and maintain current payroll information on all employees in the Human Resources/Payroll Information Systems.
- Maintain a professional demeanour and appropriate levels of confidentiality, providing excellent customer service.
- Reconcile HR & benefit relates invoices, and assist with audits and finance queries.
- Maintain, update and help create relevant payroll policies, procedures, forms and knowledge articles as and when required.
Also Apply For Abuja Clinics Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Maths & Statistics or other related fields.
- Proven experience in Payroll Management, Accounting or Human Resources.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Payroll and HRIS software, Microsoft Office Suite and other databases.
- Working knowledge of relevant tax and wage laws, union contracts and common fiscal procedures.
- An HR professional certification is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, and high attention to detail.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and adapt to process changes; and a strong sense of importance of ownership.
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet schedules; at times with unexpected deadlines, to ensure client and employees’ payroll needs are met.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For FlexEdge Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online