Jubaili Bros is a member of Jubaili Group Holding which is incorporated in Lebanon and manages several companies in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Jubaili Bros specializes in the Electro-Mechanical field. Jubaili Bros’ roots go back to the 1940’s with the Rajab Jubaili Establishment that started its operations in the city of Sidon, Southern of Lebanon, and rapidly expanded beyond Lebanon and became active in several Arab countries as well as in Africa. See more Jubaili Bros Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Jubaili Bros Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Locations: Ikeja, Lagos
Also Apply For Air Peace Limited Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- We are looking for an experienced payroll specialist to be responsible for all payroll-related tasks.
- In this role, your responsibilities will include collecting and reviewing employee information and working hours, calculating wages, preparing and processing employee payments, and maintaining accurate payroll records.
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee.
- Enters maintains, and/or processes information in the payroll system; information may include employees’ hourly rates, salaries, commissions, bonuses or other compensation, time worked, paid leave and holidays, deductions and withholding, address changes, and other information.
- Ensures proper processing of payroll deductions for taxes, benefits, charitable contributions, and other deductions.
- Maintains production commission workbook and updates compensation details as appropriate.
- Reconciles payroll to the general ledger and monthly bank statements.
- Reconciles HR & benefit related invoices. Issues, or reissues, physical or replacement checks, or direct deposits due to payroll errors or final discharge.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from employees relative to standard policies & processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
Also Apply For Paga Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Provides clerical support to the HR team.
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- A Degree in Accounting, Business, or a related field may be preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in payroll or a similar role.
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices.
- Experience working with accounting and payroll software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High numerical aptitude.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Jubaili Bros Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online