Start a new career with AMR while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
AMR is an accredited association management company (AMC) providing a wide range of services including strategic leadership support, financial management, event planning, member relations, marketing, communications, program management, information technology services and general administration. At AMR, we think of the organizations we work with–including trade associations, membership societies, medical societies and nonprofit foundations–as partners rather than clients. Our staff members are more than just employees, they help make up the AMR team.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Salary: $45,000 – $64,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
The Project Coordinator works collaboratively across multiple client teams led by the Executive Director(s) to execute programs and projects and ensure consistent and exceptional delivery of services contracted for by the clients. The Project Coordinator will manage and have oversight and decision-making of assigned programs, projects, and committees. The Project Coordinator has significant interaction with clients and volunteers and plays a key role in coordination and communication across a variety of functions. The ideal candidate will exhibit AMR’s core values and be able to successfully accomplish the major areas of responsibility.
- Success Together
- Casual but Focused on Results
- Positive Workplace
- Get Stuff Done
- Lifelong Learning
- Transparent and Inclusive
- Ensures that programs, activities, and services needed to fulfill the service agreement (contracts, workplans, expense fees and reimbursements, etc.) are performed to meet AMR’s obligations.
- Manage assigned committees and assists them in developing and implementing strategic plans. Additional committee responsibilities include scheduling/coordination of meetings, drafting agendas, taking minutes and following up on action items.
- Manage webinar programs with volunteer committee.
- Manage Association website: update content, contribute to content creation, answer inquiries, ensure news/events and job board are updated; remove/hide outdated pages, monitor, and report on website analytics.
- Develop and foster partnerships with key association contacts, sponsors, and partnerships.
- Lead volunteer committee and be the primary staff liaison to plan and execute virtual and in-person Conferences and/or meeting(s)
- Manage association communications including print, online and social media platforms, recognizing and sharing content applicable to the association on a consistent schedule, monitor, report on analytics and implement strategies to maximize the association’s influence and reach.
- Provide a high level of customer service and monitor and respond timely to all member inquiries and requests (phone, email, web form)
- Work independently as an individual contributor requiring little supervision/oversight but also have the ability to work collaboratively as a strong team player.
Are you Qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Four years or more of related experience in a similar business or industry. Prior association or association management experience a plus.
- Excellent time management skills – ability to organize and manage multiple projects/priorities.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment within expected deadlines and budgets.
- Demonstrated superior level of customer service and time management.
- Proficient knowledge of Office 360/SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated to find and offer solutions to problems.
- Flexibility to accommodate the schedules of association leaders will be essential.
- The position will require availability for some evening and weekend meetings and occasional travel for conferences and board events.
Need more reasons to apply?
AMR is committed to providing our employees with a casual but focused work environment that provides challenging work; personal and professional growth and life balance.
In addition to all the great perks we’ve already shared, we also offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k and more
- A collaborative and engaging company culture
Don’t miss this great opportunity to advance your career! Apply today. Remote applicants welcome
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.