Start a new career with Dutch Bros while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Dutch Bros Coffee is a drive-through coffee chain headquartered in Grants Pass, Oregon, with company-owned and franchise locations throughout the United states. Dutch Bros is taking meaningful and measurable action in philanthropy; sustainability; and diversity, equity and inclusion to drive us toward our vision of making a massive difference, one cup at a time.
Job Title: Payroll Processor
Salary:$27.60 – $31.99 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
The Payroll Processor II & Report Specialist is responsible for supporting Payroll, with guidance and general oversight from the Director of Payroll. They must do so with a high attention to detail and an ability to work under strict deadlines. They must display the ability to work well under pressure.
Key Results Areas (KRAs)
Complete tasks annually, and maintain clear, open communication with HR and Finance departments:
- Update Payroll Calendars for payroll teams and Operators
- SAIF and other WC audits
- Gross wages by state
- SAIF quarterly reports and breakdown for Finance
- Update and/or create Leadership Bonus reports
- Severance payments/tracking
- Severance report
- WOTC report
- SAIF code audit/corrections
- Labor reports
- Audit benefits
- Audit terminations and follow up on severance
- Audit garnishments
- Workers comp reporting
Also Apply for: Support Analyst at Instem, Remote Job $49,000 – $73,000 a year
Process Dutch Bros payroll on time, and accurately:
- Audit tax errors, compensation changes, new hires, address changes, and employees on leave.
- Send out reminder emails to staff for end of pay period
- Edit pay period schedule if revisions are needed.
- Process Corp Payrolls
- Audit time entry, retro reports, registers, and each company thoroughly
- Complete adjustments (bonuses, severance, missed earnings not caught on retro report)
- Review error reports provided by OSV
Complete weekly/daily as needed:
- Grand Opening expense reports
- Workers Comp payroll estimates
- State tax setups
- Process garnishments
- Provide unemployment wage information
- Provide wage information for SAIF
- Process bonuses and terminations
- 5 years Payroll experience required
- BA/BS preferred
- Understanding of accounting, payroll and payroll tax processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team with all levels
- Excellent Communication
- Very organized
- Great time management skills
- Team player
- Stays calm under pressure
- Commitment to excellence
- Collaborative learner
- Problem solver
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to follow directions
- Occasional lifting up to ten pounds
- Must be able to work in a climate-controlled office environment
- Vision must be good, or corrected to normal, to perform normal job duties
- Hearing must be good, or corrected to normal, to have the ability to understand information to perform job duties
- Ability to read and write in English in order to process paperwork and follow up on any actions necessary
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding and other repetitive tasks
This position is eligible for remote work within any state Dutch Bros currently resides in (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MO, NM, NV, OK, OR, TN, TX, UT, and WA)
Also Apply for: PMO Analyst at RELX, Remote Job $48,000 – $65,000 a year
$27.60 – $31.99
If you like wild growth and working in a unique and fun environment, surrounded by positive community, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.