Apply for the latest May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment via our job vacancy portal. We are recruiting for the position of Payroll Officer.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
About May & Baker Nigeria Plc:
May & Baker, Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944, as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom where in 1834, three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products. In 1839 Grimwade, May & Pickett transformed into May & Baker United Kingdom Limited following some changes in the ownership. May & Baker UK Limited transformed into a mega European conglomerate through a web of mergers and acquisitions over years. Consequently, the name of the company has changed at different times and today, only the Nigerian offshoot is known by the original name. Join May & Baker Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
- Reporting to the Head, Human Capital Development, the incumbent responsibilities include calculating employees’ compensation, remitting statutory deductions, updating our internal payroll databases and ensuring timely payments.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for numbers and be able to handle sensitive information.
- Candidates should possess an HND / BSc in Accounting, Human Resources or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer
- Hands-on experience with HRIS and accounting software
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Time-management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Membership of a human resource professional body is preferred.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.