Start a new career with CommerceHub while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
CommerceHub is one of the world’s largest, most trusted commerce networks, connecting over 18,000 retailers and brands globally to transact more than $50 billion in gross merchandise value (GMV). Customers rely on CommerceHub’s software solutions to reach and convert more shoppers, expand margin, and enhance the online shopping experience through drop ship, marketplace, digital advertising, and delivery management.
Job Title: Payroll Analyst
Salary: $63,000 – $88,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
This job requires in-depth payroll knowledge and will be responsible for processing payroll on a global basis for CommerceHub’s entities. This role will interact with other departments within the organization, third-party payroll providers, external auditors, consultants and state and federal agencies to maintain the payroll records for the company, so strong communication skills are important. This position requires an extremely detail-orientated person with significant knowledge of payroll administration. This role reports to our Global Payroll Manager.
- Manage the calculation, preparation, and timely and accurate payment of wages minus withholding to all employees for multi-state, multi-site operations according to Company policy, applicable laws and GAAP, providing guidance to and working with ADP.
- Coordinate with HR and HRIS to obtain timely and accurate pay related information and provide guidance.
- Manages interface between Payroll and HRIS systems.
- Coordinate Payroll testing of HRIS/Timekeeping changes or enhancements.
- Act as client’s liaison with ADP to resolve payroll / Time and Attendance issues and research problems.
- Answering employee questions regarding pay details
- Designing and running reports as needed to support audit, HR, and compliance requests
- Recommend and implement changes to the payroll process to improve efficiency.
- Troubleshoots, problem-solves and continuously improves payroll processing, systems, and reporting.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate projects, and manage a large number of detailed tasks
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects to timely completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Detailed record-keeping (accuracy is a must)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams where there is a high level of interdependencies.
- Thorough knowledge of US Federal, State, and local tax regulations is required.
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Payroll software certifications a plus
- NetSuite general ledger a plus
- ADP Workforce Now experience a plus
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.