ShepherdHill Security Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
ShepherdHill Security is a top-notch security firm with the goal of dominating the security sector by establishing a reputation that far exceeds that of its competitors. We are a reputable business with headquarters on the Lagos Mainland and are known as the first and last name in the security sector. Since the beginning of operations, the company has continued to succeed because we consistently outperform client expectations and have a solid reputation with customers. Join ShepherdHill Security Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
ShepherdHill Security Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Supervisor’s / Contract Manager
Location: Lagos Oshodi Expressway, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (18 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a BSc, HND, NCE or OND qualification with 3- 6 years work experience.
- Responsible for monitoring the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises.
- Ensures uniform performance of duties in accordance with approved procedures and promotes exemplary appearance and conduct.
- Oversees the transfer of the accused persons to the custody of local law enforcement personnel.
- Maintains strict discipline and adherence to laid down regulations by the operatives under his command.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Patrols and monitor the activities of guards and beats under his command
- Patrol tour of the protected premises
- Ensures that assigned area of responsibility is stabilized and devoid of any criminal activities
- Prepares daily incident reports for the Operations Co-Ordinator, giving recommendations on how to improve our efficiency and effectiveness
- Assists in developing the Guards by ensuring that their competencies are fully developed to meet future challenges in the industry
- Handles Guards complaints
- Attend to guard welfare issues.
- Undertakes induction & training for Guards.
- Collate monthly reports for locations with guards.
- Maintain regular contact, good rapport with clients and swift response to their complaints and demands as quickly as possible. (maximum 24hrs).
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Addas Ultimate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.