ShepherdHill Security Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
ShepherdHill Security is a top-notch security firm with the goal of dominating the security sector by establishing a reputation that far exceeds that of its competitors. We are a reputable business with headquarters on the Lagos Mainland and are known as the first and last name in the security sector. Since the beginning of operations, the company has continued to succeed because we consistently outperform client expectations and have a solid reputation with customers. Join ShepherdHill Security Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
ShepherdHill Security Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Coordinator
Location: Gbagada Expressway – Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure strict discipline and adherence to post orders and all laid down regulations by the operatives.
- Maintain effective patrolling and monitoring of activities of guards and beats under his command while also ensuring high standards of safety, workmanship, efficiency and maximizing profitability.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Decodes post orders to the operatives and ensure strict adherence to the post orders at the protected locations
- Responsible for monitoring the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises.
- Ensures uniform performance of duties in accordance with approved procedures and promotes exemplary appearance and conduct.
- Oversees the transfer of the accused persons to the custody of local law enforcement personnel.
- Maintains strict discipline and adherence to laid down regulations by the operatives under his command
- Patrols and monitor the activities of guards and beats under his command
- Patrol tour of the protected premises
- Ensures that assigned area of responsibility is stabilized and devoid of any criminal activities
- Prepares daily incident reports for the Operations Cordinator, giving recommendations on how to improve our efficiency and effectiveness
- Assists in developing the Guards by ensuring that their competencies are fully developed to meet future challenges in the industry
- Handles Guards complaints
- Attend to welfare issues.
- Undertakes induction & training for Guards .
- Maintains regular contact, good rapport with clients and swift response to their complaints and demands as quickly as possible.
- Communication /Reporting
- Daily submission of task sheet to Operations Co-ordinator
- Gives feedback on daily routine activities
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
Key Performance Indicators
- Zero complaint unresolved issues from the assigned beats
- Average time taken to resolve client’s complaints
- Effective beat monitoring
- Level of Guards compliance to Post order
- Timely response to Guards issues
- Turnout of Guards
Educational Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC
- Relevant working experience in private Security Industry and Professional Certification will be added advantage.
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Functional Competencies
- Analytical skill
- Problem solving skill
- Negotiating Skills
- Understanding of the business environment.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Also Apply for: Bolt Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.