Eric Kayser is one of the foremost and classic Hospitality Company in Nigeria with branches strategically planted Lagos and other States in the country. See more Eric Kayser Job vacancies Here >>
Eric Kayser Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pastry Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- A fast-growing hospitality company is looking for ambitious, hardworking, skilled Pastry staff who would be responsible for the creation, decoration, and presentation of desserts such as cakes, pastries and pies.
- We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing international desserts such as Mousse, English cake, Eclaire, sponge cake
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc.
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Maintain a clean and orderly working station and adhere to health and safety standards.
Also Apply For UNICEF Recruitment (4 Positions)
- OND Certificate in Culinary Arts, Pastry-Making, Baking or relevant field
Year of Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in preparing international Pastries obtained in a well-structured restaurant.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Organizing skills
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations
- Ability to work with a team.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2023.
Also Apply For Fatgbems Petroleum Company Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.