PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. See more Palmpay Limited Job vacancies Here >>
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partnership Marketing & Sales Officer
Also Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
About the job
- The role holder will be responsible for the Marketing and Sales of POS Acquiring to Partners and Financial institutions for PalmPay Limited.
- This position will be in charge of the Business engagement with Partners and Financial Institutions for sales of POS, develop marketing strategies to grow Sales of the service with duties such as market research, Customer prospecting, presentation, contracting, pricing, sales closure and recommending upgrades when necessary.
- Ultimately, the role holder will be directing the executive team on the best processes to attain set goals.
- Drive Sales and Marketing engagement with partners to derive strategic partnerships for POS
- Prospecting and identifying viable market opportunities; coordinating leads generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- The ultimate success of POS marketing and Sales with partners and Financial institutions.
- Understand the competitive, environment and recommend plans and strategies to meet overall marketing and sales objectives
- Generate new marketing opportunities by performing market research to identify customer needs/trends and opportunities.
- Assess market competition by leveraging Industry data to competitors’ products across offerings, processes, customer experience, and portfolio quality.
- Negotiation of commercials with Partners to support the goal of optimizing profit for the POS Business.
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
Professional & Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in a Business Development, POS Business, Marketing and Sales.
The post holder must be able to demonstrate appropriate skills and experience which will enable him/her to deliver against the main purpose and key responsibilities of the role. More specifically, the competencies are required to succeed in the role:
- Proven experience in Business Development or similar leadership role.
- Sound Knowledge in building organizational strategy.
- Ability to conduct analysis and research.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and organizational skills.
- Marketing skills
- Presentation Skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online