Opay Nigeria Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Opay Nigeria job vacancy 2021 is open to all qualified candidates.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. Join Opay Nigeria career team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Partnership / Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire Partnership/Business Development Managers for our Apps & Card Team;
Recommended: Also see Access Bank Plc Recruitment (13 Positions)
- Identify and develop collaborative partnerships with new clients (including Public Enterprises, Schools, Transport Agencies, Associations, etc.).
- Identify client’s strategic priorities and interests.
- Reach out to targeted clients to sell, upsell and maintain positive long-term relationships.
- 4 – 5 years core experience in sales and partnership with proven track record of building relationships and wining businesses in the FinTech space.
- Excellent negotiation, relationship and collaborative skill.
Application Closing Date for OPay Nigeria Recruitment
30th December, 2021.
Recommended: Also see Milano Properties Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply for OPay Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA