Apply for the ongoing Palladium Group Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Palladium Group job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact â€“ the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
Job Title: Finance Officer, Pacific Labour Facility – Brisbane
Location: Brisbane , Australia
Experience: Mid Career / Advanced
The Pacific Labour Facility (PLF) facilitates seasonal and longer-term work opportunities for Pacific workers in Australia. It connects Australian employers with Pacific workers under the newly introduced Pacific Australia Labour Mobility (PALM) scheme which combines the existing Pacific Labour Scheme (PLS) and Seasonal Worker Programme (SWP).
The Finance Officer will provide financial management support to the Pacific Labour Facility program (PLF) and its staff.
- Support day-to-day in-house accounts payable function, processing and payment of suppliers, and financial transactions to a wide range of suppliers in multiple locations across Australia and the Pacific
- Manage the project bank account and undertake banking transactions and funds transfer requests, including the management of petty cash, petty cash and bank account reconciliation, and the preparation of a monthly field voucher
- Assist monitoring of consultantâ€™s expenses against contracts, ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate financial accounts and records while ensuring financial management policies and procedures are implemented consistently
- Prepare weekly fund transfers, maintain credit card register and process credit card acquittals
- Process project expense claims and monitor status of pending payments to staff and suppliers
- Conduct internal audits and facilitate external audits on PLF’s financial systems
- Monitor office and facility costs and conduct monthly account closure reports
Also see: South Pole Job Recruitment – Australia
- Finance, Business or Administration related qualification
- Relevant work experience in a similar role
- Strong problem-solving skills with a capacity to think and act strategically
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry skills
- Highly developed verbal and written English communication skills
- Flexible working arrangements â€“ work from home 2 days per week
- Modern office in central CBD location
- Great team culture with social activities and events
- Working for a program that is making positive impact
The successful candidate will be offered an initial contract to 30 June 2023. This is a Brisbane based role with options for flexible working. Candidates who are willing to relocate for the position must do so at their own expense.
You must have valid Australian work rights to be considered for this position – visa sponsorship is not available.
Applications close on 12 June 2022 and will be assessed on a rolling basis.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion – Palladium is committed to embedding equity, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity and expression, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or for any other circumstance, please email our team at email@example.com and we will be in touch to discuss.
Also see: Inmarsat Job Recruitment – Australia
Safeguarding – We define Safeguarding as â€œthe preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harmâ€. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you