Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Line Technician – Golden Sugar Limited
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the safe operation of various packaging equipment on the cubeline which includes start up, operation, and troubleshooting of issues to comply with production goals, company safety guidelines, and good manufacturing practices.
- Conducts minor machine fixes and repairs and work together with maintenance team during major repairs and overhauls.
Also Apply for: CWAY Group Employment (6 Positions)
- Set up and operate cube forming, drying and packing machines for cube sugar products.
- Control and adjust machine settings as needed to maintain desired line speed.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Ensure package and product quality at operating station.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment runs efficiently.
- Remove damaged products or supplies, as needed.
- Responsible for accurate production and packaging changeovers as per packaging schedule.
- Maintain a clean work area and clean equipment before and after shift.
- Keep daily records of down time and machine operations.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work ethic to promote a healthy and safe working environment.
- OND in Mechanical, Electrical or related course
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience as a packaging equipment operator will be a plus.
The Person Must:
- Be proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Possess active listening skills.
- Have team spirit and the ability to follow instructions.
- Have Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Ultimus Holdings Employment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online