>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. See more Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Engineer – Golden Sugar Company Limited
Also Apply for: Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment
Purpose of the Job
- The Primary Responsibility of the Packaging Engineer is to improve the efficiency, safety and quality of the packaging Equipment (Small packs- Form and Fill Cubeline) in the finished product department by implementing proper maintenance processes.
- The Engineer manages project in the packaging department.
- Utilize predictive maintenance tools for vibration, ultrasonic, infrared, oil analysis, etc.
- Implement a reliability and preventative program in Packaging Station.
- Interpret data and recommend countermeasures.
- Improve the manufacturability of products and packaging equipment. Work with operations on continuous improvement of packaging lines and equipment. This is a hands-on engineering role.
- Troubleshoots and improves new and existing equipment. Partners with operations to gather data to identify root causes and solutions to production problems.
- Originate concepts for new and existing packaging equipment, including support equipment such as conveying, robotics, instrumentation, weight control, and quality systems. Manage and engineer approved projects through to completion. Projects will cover a diverse range both in scope and area.
- Effectively communicate ideas and concepts to peers, subordinates and leadership within the organization and across organizational lines.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment
- B.Sc / HND in Mechatronics
- 5 Years cognate Experience
- Strong Experience in both Electrical & Mechanical on Packing Lines will be an added advantage
- Fundamental Understanding of electrical design, control systems integration, electro-mechanical drive systems and safety.
- Demonstrable experience in Cube manufacturing organization is a MUST.
The Person Must:
- Be proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent leadership capabilities.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Uraga Real Estate Limited Job Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online