Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment Portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Pruvia Integrated Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Pruvia Integrated Limited, we are general service merchants with a focus of ensuring customer satisfaction through efficient and effective service delivery. As an organization we are driven by the motto of ‘Impossibility is Nothing’. The idea of Pruvia Integrated Limited was conceived in 2007, and was incorporation and registered in 2013 with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC). Our operations of service rendering cut across various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos. Our Stream of Services ranges from Human Resource Management, Fleet Management Operation, and Business Support Services. Join Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pruvia Integrated Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Orderly
- We are looking for a skilled orderly to assist patients with limitations and keep the facility clean.
Recommended: Also see Milano Properties Recruitment (4 Positions)
Responsibilities for Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment
- Assist patients when performing daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, eating and spending time in recreation rooms or outdoors.
- Lift patients or assist others in lifting patients to move them between beds and wheelchairs or onto stretchers, examination tables or surgical tables.
- Transport patients who use wheelchairs to their appointments within the facility, including treatment units, operating rooms or testing units, or transport them to the appropriate vehicle for appointments outside of the facility.
- Clean, disinfect and inspect facility equipment, including wheelchairs, hospital beds and portable medical equipment, and provide documentation of any repairs or maintenance required.
- Transport medical equipment and supplies between rooms and departments.
- Change soiled linens, including sheets, blankets, pillowcases, drapes and cubicle curtains.
- Assist nurses when taking vital signs such as blood pressure, temperature, respiration rate and heart rate.
- Respond to emergency situations such as security calls and fire alarms, and assist other staff members in moving patients to a safe space.
Requirements for Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment
- B.Sc / HND in Health Education or any related field.
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Ability to perform physically demanding labor throughout shifts.
- Advanced ability to assist patients while ensuring their safety and comfort.
- Knowledge of medical equipment used in providing patient care.
- Proficiency in cleaning and sanitizing medical equipment and safely discarding biological waste.
- Good interpersonal management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Nursing assistant and CPR certification would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date for Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment
24th November, 2021.
Recommended: Also see Fusion Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application for Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA