Supermart.ng recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Supermart.ng job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Supermart.ng is Nigeria’s most popular online supermarket and grocery delivery business. You may order over 10,000 goods online and have them delivered the same day. Supermart.ng, your favorite online food store in Nigeria, offers the best online same-day delivery shopping. You may buy groceries online at Supermart.ng and get the finest food buying deals in Nigeria, compared to any other online supermarket. This Lagos-based online grocery company offers both grocery shopping and home delivery services. Online grocery shopping should be simple, and at Supermart.ng, we make sure that you get not only fantastic food buying online deals and supermarket delivery, but also the kind of exceptional service you’d expect from an online grocery store. When you conduct your online grocery shopping in Lagos or anyplace in Nigeria, shop here to get the greatest deals and discounts on food, beverages, and household products. Join Supermart.ng careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Supermart.ng Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Order Processor (Corp Member)
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
Also Apply for: Erisco Foods Limited Employment (12 Positions)
- Manage the flow of customer orders from initiation to delivery
- Liaise with Customers, Personal Shoppers, and Delivery Drivers to ensure accurate, complete and on-time delivery of orders
- Organize dispatch of Delivery Drivers to pick up items from retail partners as well as to deliver completed items to customers
- Determine the best delivery method for each delivery
- Negotiate rates with logistics service providers
- Manage Personal Shoppers and Delivery Drivers to ensure efficient processing and dispatch of customers order
- Proactively resolve issues as they arise from Personal Shoppers, Delivery Drivers, Customers and Retail Partners
- Prepare an end-of-day report with accurate and complete information
- Conduct regular analysis of key metrics and implement lasting solutions to improve performance where necessary
- Lead or participate in the cross-functional initiative
- Ensure sharing of best practices among the team to drive efficiency.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (18 Positions)
- Good Qualification
- Excellent Customer Service experience, skills & knowledge
- Good knowledge in Operations, Logistics, eCommerce and in Retail.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have his/her own personal laptop and smartphone.
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn new productivity tools
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Proten International Recruitment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates living around Gbagada, Anthony / Maryland, Iyana – Oworo, Bariga, Victoria Island, Obalende, Lekki,Ikoyi, Surulere, Adeniji and Yaba will be considered.
- Candidates must be ready to resume on time
- Please adhere to simple instructions.