Ajani and Kimberly Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Ajani and Kimberly Limited is one of the foremost organizations in Logistics and Supply Chain in Nigeria, who specializes in warehousing and transportation with a group of companies in Haulage, Hotelier, Energy, Transportation and Supply Chain. Join Ajani and Kimberly Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ajani and Kimberly Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Logistics)
Location: Municipal, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
- One of the leading organizations in logistics and supply chain in Nigeria, who specializes in warehousing and transportation is looking for a highly motivated, strong Operations Manager who is customer service focused and has strong computer skills.
- We are looking for a dynamic, energetic leader with outstanding customer service skills. The ideal candidate needs to be refined with proven managerial skills with a passion for excellence.
- The Operations Manager will provide onsite leadership to ensure the logistics and warehousing operations are meeting safety, quality, delivery, cost, and housekeeping objectives.
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for maximizing the operating unit productivity capacities to achieve economic commitments and increase customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet the financial target necessary for the growth of the business.
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost.
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met.
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
- Manage and develop logistics staff
- Create and manage budgets
- Use IT systems to manage inventory levels, delivery times and transport costs.
- Manage drivers and casual staff to ensure derived service and professional delivery.
- Use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements.
- Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs.
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers.
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Understand, work with and possibly help to develop e-commerce.
- Develop and create accurate reports detailing the position of the business and its processes.
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs, vehicle maintenance and rising environmental pressures.
- Implement health and safety procedures
- Manage staff training issues
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Motivate other members of the team
- Set objectives
- Plan and manage projects
- Plan and manage marketing and sales projects
- Plan vehicle routes
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess staff performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Ensure accurate understanding of various supply chain/Logistics software.
- Usage of excel to manage all value chain and business processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations.
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- Expert Level understanding of Excel.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.