Zenith Carex International Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Zenith Carex International Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 with a vision offer unique air express mail and freight delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would distinguish our services from others. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a frontline position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations. Join Zenith Carex International Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Zenith Carex International Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee operation team’s efficiency.
- Formulate strategic and operational objective.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost.
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met.
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers.
- Manage and develop logistics staff.
- Select carriers for transportation and negotiate rates and contracts with carriers.
- Respond to and resolve complaints and problems.
- A Degree in Business Management or its related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 5 years good working knowledge as an operations manager
- Creative thinking skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to drive a bus.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Operations Manager (Ikoyi Branch)” as the subject of the mail.