Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization whose aim is to significantly improve staff effectiveness and organizational performance which is focused on achieving the set goals of the organization. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities by unleashing their energy, inspire active engagement, team connections and improve efficiency. See more Don Quester Consulting Job vacancies Here >>
Don Quester Consulting Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Application Code: OP001
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- BSc / HND in Medical Equipment related discipline with a minimum of 5 years supervisory role work experience in the medical equipment industry.
- Applicant should be a Female with practical hands-on experience in the field with good verbal and written communication skills – the ability to prepare and deliver presentations, prepare reports and proposal is important for this role.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to oversee the day-to-day operations of all business units including administrative, financial and human resource departments.
- Ability to develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ability to supervise operational activities and ensure logistics and supply of goods are executed in a timely, safe and cost-effective manner.
Also Apply for Fan Milk Plc Recruitment
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and a professional and ethical attitude with all employee and client contracts associated with the business with key players and relevant bodies in the industry and monitor regulatory developments, ensuring compliance always.
- Ability to manage vendor and service provider contracts & relationships and ensure the company’s interest is always protected and services are delivered within the contracts & agreements terms.
- Ability to prepare departmental budgets and prepare periodic reports of activities to management.
- Ability to support organic growth & attain new business opportunities.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.
Also Apply for Palladium Group Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for an interview.