Aspom Travels Agency Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Aspom Travel Agency Limited is an incredible travel bargain organization consolidated on the second of February 2012 to offer help to individuals who needs to venture out to any country on the planet and furthermore helps organizations who needs to coordinate a gathering visit for their staff without pressure. Aspom Travels Agency Limited is focused on leftover strategically situated and prepared to help our clients in their movement bargains at a dependable least rates. To ensure our clients effective and elite execution on positions, Aspom has talented, creative, objective arranged and cooperative people. Aspom Travels Agency Limited prevail at orchestrating each movement administrations from visa handling, inn reservations, flight reservation and giving our clients the absolute most complete travel insight at the best cost. Large numbers of our clients like to work with us arranging get-away excursions in the USA and all over the planet too – we readily do all the looking for them tracking down quality administrations available at the best cost. Aspom Travels Agency Limited mission and vision is to give our all to make your concept of a fantasy travel bundle occur. Join Aspom Travels Agency Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Aspom Travels Agency Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Conduct training on service standards for employees.
- Develop corporate governance measures.
- Develop disaster relief, incident, and contingency guidelines.
- Develop safety and security guidelines for developed schedules.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of vendors’ performance.
- Ensure tour operations follow regulations including visa and immunization requirements.
- Evaluate how the latest technology trends can be leveraged on to improve productivity and innovation.
- Evaluate the performance of travel operations teams.
- Gather and analyze feedback for operational improvements and product development.
- Implement the department’s recruitment and retention efforts.
- Manage budgets in accordance with departmental work plans.
- Manage customer issues and disputes.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Manage escalated contractual issues with existing vendors.
- Monitor adherence to service level standards by vendors.
- Monitor vendors’ adherence to safety and health guidelines at sites.
- Propose department budgets for management approval.
- Provide on-the-job training to staff.
- Recommend improvements to the customer service experience.
- Review customer demand data to support the product and experience development department.
- Schedule tour guiding assignments based on fit and availability.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism, Travel, Hospitality or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the travel industry.
- A minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience may be preferred. Certification in travel or hospitality may be advantageous.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2022.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online or send their updated CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.