Egbin Power Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Egbin Power PLC is a proud showcase for “best in class” operational and performance standards within the sub-Saharan power sector with a state-of-the-art facility housing six steam turbines with a total installed capacity of 1,320 megawatts and currently working on projects aimed at enhancing this capacity through new technology and alternative energy sources. We are more than just a power plant or the locality’s largest employer. Egbin Power Plc is embedded in the fabric of the community, teeming with dynamic, hardworking people and multiple cultural expressions. We don’t just generate electric power, we utilize our power as agents for a social purpose by giving wings to the aspirations of our host communities via our Personal Corporate and Social Responsibility interventions specifically designed to touch lives and make lasting, positive changes with particular focus paid to good health and quality education. Join Egbin Power Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Egbin Power Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations & Maintenance Technicians
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (22 Positions)
- Understanding of the basic principle behind power generation
- Knowledge of industry, plant, company, equipment, scientific, technical, tool, safety, and personnel terminology.
- Knowledge of how systems interrelate and the impact of this interrelationship on plant operations.
- Knowledge of the location of equipment, basic knowledge of how the equipment operates and normal operating parameters.
- Ability to observe and identify abnormalities and deviations.
- Ability to identify and report out of compliance or unsafe conditions.
- Ability to use tools such as hand tools, power tools, and machine tools machine tools, (lathes, drill presses, milling machines, bench and surface grinders, dividing heads).
- Ability to measure accurately
- Ability to recognize types, shapes, and sizes of materials and equipments.
- Knowledge of the relevant safety standards and procedure.
- Knowledge of safety standards and regulations
Qualification & Experience
- Ordinary National Diploma in any of the following Engineering Fields (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Production, Metallurgic and Material) Engineering or any other related Engineering field.
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience in any organization.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 2nd September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Intelligra Solutions Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.