Synapse Services recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs. Join Synapse Services careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Synapse Services Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations and Store Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- As the Operations Officer the post holder is responsible for facility inspections/checks to determine the needs for preventive maintenance, repairs, and renovations, ensure that facility operational needs are met and resolved, and also endeavour to keep a proper inventory record (including store items/consumables and food items), issue items needed for daily use.
- Facility inspections/checks to determine the needs for preventive maintenance, repairs, renovations to reduce cost on the organization
- Basic practical operations facility maintenance skills/experience (bulb replacements, door handles, bolts and screw maintenance or replacement, emptying sink waste when filled and other minor plumbing work, refilling inverter battery distil water, minor furniture maintenance to prevent damage)
- Ensure that all facility operational needs, equipment, and assets are checked daily and properly maintained for daily use. e.g., cooking gas cylinder refill, DSTV monthly subscription, electricity unit purchase, generator servicing and repairs, constant inverter checks and water refill, dispenser water
- Work with cooks, purchasing officers and admin/customer service lead to draw up purchase requisitions/orders and ensure that the treatment centre’s purchases meet quality, and delivery requirements.
- Problem solving – assist in implementing improved operational processes and procedures put in place by the organization to ensure efficiency (updating maintenance schedule, updating E-bin cards, updating the escalation document, updating live generator log, etc).
- Provide staff with guidance in resolving operational issues, concerns, or problems.
- Maintain ethical and professional relationships with vendors/artisans/suppliers and negotiate favourable terms and conditions that achieve value for money
- Supervise all work done by external contractors/vendors and ensure that contract/job completion forms are completed and signed off upon satisfactory job performance.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management.
Also Apply for: Candel Company Limited Employment (3 Positions)
Stores management Functions:
- Receive, unload, shelve, and ensure a good arrangement of the inventory in the store to avoid damage or spoilage and monitor expiry dates of items.
- Perform other inventory-related duties, including returning, packing, and labelling supplies as required
- Assist with quality control by inspecting deliveries for damage or discrepancies in quantity and quality; report same to line manager/supervisor to ensure replacement and record keeping
- Maintain adequate, up-to-date and accurate records of inventory and inventory control using the E-bin card.
- Issuing items needed for daily operations/running and updating bin cards promptly.
- Assist the internal auditors during bi-monthly inventory count before purchase re-order is concluded.
- Implement and follow the organization’s re-order levels of purchase and set minimum inventory levels for all fast-moving items in the store
- Prepare, login, and submit daily, weekly, and monthly food items reports using the escalation log sheet or reporting template.
- Reconciliation of non-available items to make requests for replenishment.
Also Apply for: Synapse Services Limited Employment (3 Positions)
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years previous work experience as an Operations and/or Procurement officer preferably in a health care sector.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Ability to develop and deliver effective business and operational plans which are financially relevant.
- Proficient in office management software e.g. MS office – Word & Excel
- Strong operational management ability
- A clear focus on results – sets goals, plans, and prioritizes effectively, monitors efficiency and progress of work against plans.
- Certifications in HSE or Procurement and Supply Management is desired.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bizpool Africa Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.