Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. See more Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operational Excellence Officer
Employment Type: Fixed Term
Also Apply For Paga Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- We are looking for an Operational Excellence Officer who will drive Operational Excellence within the Plant/Mills by ensuring that equipment/machines are used optimally while improving Quality, Safety, and the bottom line.
- Drive implementation of Continuous Process Improvement using Lean Six Sigma, Standard Work, SDCA, Value Stream Mapping, TPM, 5S, etc.
- Collect and Analyze performance data towards improving relevant Metrics.
- Transfer OpEx competencies to Mill Leadership team and Shop floor team.
- Drive daily, Weekly, and Monthly Operations reviews.
- Lead and Coach Continuous Improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Sciences or related course.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent will be a plus.
- 3 years of cognate experience in the Milling industry or any FMCG where Continuous Improvement Methodologies are applied.
- Demonstrable expertise in Data Analytics.
The Person must:
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to navigate multifunctional teams and be a dedicated team player.
- Excellent organizational abilities with great time management skills.
- Be highly goal and result-oriented.
- High numeracy and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For AllNews Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online