Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource and Business Company that help business owners build a profitable organization by ensuring that they hire the right employees and retain them. The company was incorporated in 2017. Tempkers Ltd derives its uniqueness from its team of skillful and well-versed HR professionals with cutting edge industry leading solutions and HR service delivery techniques drawn form our wealth of our experience and familiarity with running and managing several businesses across Africa. Tempkers Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Tempkers Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Sales Manager
Location: Wuye, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise website correspondent
- Create reports for website sales
- Respond to chats and orders (chats and Whatsapp) from the stores website.
- Update/upload products with descriptions and monitor the website.
- Send emails from the website
- Update emails from inventory
- Use and respond to product website modules
- Update prices/change on the website
- Place orders on the website and process orders for the entire website (Nigeria and other countries)
- Update order status
- Clear cache from the website
- Attend to all abandoned carts, missing orders failed, and canceled orders on the website.
- Review and change the status on the website and delete products that are no longer in use
- Creation of coupon codes
- Update store locator where necessary..
- Improve the user experience of the website regularly
Candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Should have a Degree in Mass Communication or any related course.
- Should be able to communicate effectively (written and verbally)
- Should have at least 1 year of experience working as in a similar role.
- Should be empathetic and courteous
- Should be social media & tech savvy
- Should be open to learning
- Familiarity with Amazon, Etsy, and 3cx software features is a plus.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.