Start a new career with Bamboo Health while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
Leading provider of cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions for patients with complex requirements, such as those dealing with physical, mental, and drug use disorders, is Bamboo Health. Our goal of allowing improved patient care across the spectrum motivates us. Our software products enable healthcare professionals to work together across the continuum of care on shared patients. We provide healthcare professionals with the right information at moments that matter, to deliver better outcomes at better costs, and with better experiences for patients, providers and administrators.
Job Title: Onboarding Specialist
Salary: $69,000 – $93,000 a yea
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Customer Service Specialist at Metropolitan Council, Remote Job $57,429 – $86,694 a year
Full Job Description
As a Client Onboarding Specialist, you will coordinate with Program Managers to ensure a successful go-live of new OpenBeds networks. This will require close partnership with clients toarrange orientations, account configuration sessions, and remote product demonstrations. To be successful in this role, you will need to be very organized with a high attention to detail and excellent communication skills – both written and verbal. You will become an expert on our Behavioral Health solutions, think strategically about the best approaches to onboarding new clients to set them up for success, and provide product feedback to our internal partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Program Managers to facilitate implementation of Bamboo Health BehavioralHealth solutions from kick-off to network launch
- Develop a training curriculum based on client feedback and use case
- Work with clients to drive adoption and utilization
- Establish onboarding success metrics, track achievement, and drive continuous process improvement
- Coordinate with Product, Engineering, Support, and Project Management to ensure all onboarding tasks are executed successfully
- Drive industry best-practices, techniques, and standards for customer onboarding
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
- Learn the ins and outs of Bamboo Health’s Behavioral Health solutions and be able to confidently lead demos
- Assist teammates with network deployments and learn the implementation process in depth
- Build confidence in your ability to train new users and coach on best practices for adoption
- Contribute to implementation process improvement and team documentation
In 6 months…
- Become a subject matter expert on Bamboo Health’s Behavioral Health solutions
- Drive process improvement changes to help us grow as a world class team
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Parter with User Engagement Team to develop metrics to help understand the impact of successful onboarding, training, and user engagement
In 12 months…
- Partner with the other members of the Onboarding Team to develop a strategic training plan aiming to drive adoption
- Analyze trends in customer feedback, make strategic changes to training plans, and make Product suggestions accordingly
What You Need:
- Team orientation with a high degree of self-motivation and a passion for problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of training/curriculum development – ideally with a background in healthcare IT
- Strategic mindset with a critical eye for process improvement and user experience
- Focused on the details, customer experience, getting the job done efficiently
- A work environment conducive to high quality virtual interactions. This includes but is not limited to being able to work from a quiet space with minimal interruptions or distractions, and a strong internet connection
- The ability to travel periodically for work (approx. 2-3 times per year)
- A high level of judgment, analytical ability, and creativity in investigating problems that require original and innovative solutions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing work environment
Also Apply for: Project Coordinator at AMR, Remote Job $45,000 – $64,000 a year
What You Get:
- Join one of the fastest growing health IT companies in the country.
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
- An opportunity to work at the highest levels and on the company’s most strategic priorities, including world class investors and advisors.
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.