Jiji NG recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Jiji ng is the largest online marketplace in Nigeria which connects Real Buyers with Sellers. Jiji was launched in 2014 and currently serves over 200 Million users in 5 different countries. Join Jiji NG careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Jiji NG Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offline Customer Acquisition Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (29 Positions)
What Will You Be Doing as an Offline Acquisition Executive?
- Source new sales opportunities in existing small businesses and regular sellers through outbound lead follow-up
- Register and manage small business owners from various sectors ranging from Electronics, Fashion, Automobiles, Real Estate, etc.
- Identify opportunities to sell Jiji.ng Subscription packages to small business owners and sellers.
Required Qualifications / Candidate Requirements
- OND / Bachelor Degree
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into paying clients
- Sales/Marketing Experience is an added Advantage
- Must live in Lagos or Abuja
Also Apply for: Novarick Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Why Become an Offline Customer Acquisition Executive with Jiji.Ng?
- Be part of a team that helps Nigerian small businesses and sellers thrive.
- Learn new skills: You get to be trained by renowned Jiji facilitators who will help you acquire job experience and on-the-job skills.
- You will be assigned to a team lead who will guide you and ensure you perform excellently on the job
- Remuneration is commission based. Earn over N70,000 monthly.
- You get 17% of the total sales you are able to make in a month e.g N170,000 of a million naira.
- Get up to N34,000 in extra allowances.
- Opportunity to be signed on to an HMO plan after 3 months of consistency
- You get a clear career path that allows you not just grow but thrive! You can become a sales mentor and later on a team lead.
- Team bonding activities, events, etc.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Evaluate Media Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.