Blume Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products. Join Blume Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Blume Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: NYSC
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- We are looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Assistant to the Supply Chain Department
- Managing filing system
- Recording information as needed
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents
- Helping organize and maintain office
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory and inventory reports
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- Candidates should possess an HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2 years work experience.
- Preferably a Corper
- Proficient in MS office (Excel)
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Must be residing in Sagamu.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: EHA Clinics Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.